Monday, February 18, 2019

valle verzasca

This picturesque and strikingly beautiful environment captures a small part of Valle Verzasca, a charming valley, hidden in the Swiss - Italian Region of Ticino. I remember capturing this photo while waiting for the local bus, listening to the stream washing against the smoothly eroded rocks. The image and its brilliantly vibrant blue and green colours has a calming effect,  reminding me of the serenity of nature. 

I find it rather amusing that I managed to come across this beautiful stretch of the Verzasca River while waiting for a local bus and it reminds me of the odd pleasant surprises you may come across unexpectedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hero + detail shots

This School of Architecture intends to capture the balance of beauty and functionality, an unconventional design which will enhance student...